Benefit Cabaret 2024
On February 7th, it's time to don your Docs and put on your flannel as we grunge it up for Smells Like Pig Spirit! The triumphant return of Pig Iron's annual benefit will be an evening of stupid and contagious entertainment, hot hosts, sound gardens, and even flow, all in the name of raising funds to support Pig Iron's bold work creating exuberant world premieres and training the next generation of innovative theater artists.
We are excited to announce the brilliant return of Martha Graham Cracker to the spotlit stage as she leads us through the night of Philadelphia's most entertaining performers. And we can't find a better man than Pig Iron Co-Artistic Director Quinn Bauriedel to channel his inner Eddie Veder as emcee.
Smells like Pig Spirit! will be held on Wednesday, February 7th, 2024 at Fabrika, 1108 Frankford Ave. Doors open at 6:30pm, show starts at 7:30pm.
Multiple ticket options available, and tickets are only available in advance. For more information on reserved seating options and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Shaun Furter at email@example.com.
Our benefit cabaret always fills up, so reserve your seats today!
- Is this a fundraiser?
- Yes, this event will be raising money for Pig Iron Theatre Company to continue creating and presenting new works and for the Pig Iron School to keep molding the generation of theatre-makers!
- What is the name and address of this venue?
- Fabrika, 1108 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19125
- What time does the event begin?
- Doors open at 6:30
- Show starts at 7:30
- There will also be an afterparty for anyone who wants to stay and dance
- What is the dress code for the evening?
- Your 90's Finest (or just Come as you are, as you were...)
- What is the price/location for event parking?
- There is a lot with 50 parking spots behind Fabrika available for $20, a City lot across the street, and street parking nearby
- Where is the accessible entrance?
- The main entrance is accessible and there is an elevator to get to the mezzanine level
- Can I pay for a ticket the evening of the event?
- No, all tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Will I receive my tickets in the mail?
- No, there will not be physical tickets. There will be a check-in when you arrive.
- Do I need a physical ticket for the event?
- No, there will be no physical tickets.
- What do I need to provide at check-in?
- Just your name and a credit card to place on file for bidding.
- Where and what time should guests report to check-in to receive their table assignment?
- Check in begins at 6:30, and someone will be present to check guests in until intermission around 8:30
- If I arrive late for the event, what should I do?
- Proceed to check-in. Someone will be able to assist you and get you to your seat.
- What time does the program event portion of the benefit begin?
- The show begins at 7:30.
- Is there a coat check, where is it located and what does it cost?
- There is a $3 coat check by the main entrance.
- Can I purchase a table without knowing the names of my guests?
- Yes, guest names will only be required on the day of the event.
- If one of my guests is unable to attend, can I invite someone else at the last minute?
- Yes, you will just need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the name changed on the reservation.
- Can I register my Credit Card to use the evening of the event?
- Yes, if you would like to bid or purchase raffle tickets during the event, you will have to put a card on file.
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- All major credit cards can be used for the auction. Checks are also acceptable for larger auction items. Cash will only be accepted for raffle tickets and merchandise.
- Fabrika accepts any cash or card for food and drink purchases.
- How many seats are at each table?
- Tables seat 6, some may have up to 8 seats available.
- Will food be available if there is no sit-down dinner?
- Yes, the full kitchen will be available will table service for those seated at tables. GA & SRO individuals will be able to purchase from a select concessions menu at the bars.
- What does the ticket cover? (food, drinks, parking, etc)
- The ticket only covers admission to the event. All food, drink, and parking will be an additional charge.
- Can I bring children/guests under the age of 21? Under the age of 18?
- Guests of all ages are welcome, but anyone under 21 will be required to wear a special wristband.
- Can I bring a camera and/video camera?
- Yes! Photography and videography is greatly encouraged throughout the entire event.
- Is the event being live streamed?
- The event will not be streamed. Be there or miss out on the fun!